Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good People

I have been hung up in all the goings on in the world lately and have missed the opportunity to post anything here.  Since my last post, my hometown brewery, Good People Brewing Co. have made a huge step in their distribution.  This month, they delivered the first cans of Good People IPA and Brown Ale to local stores.  I made it a point to get a six pack of each on opening day.  I cracked a few open with the boys later that night - it was on time.  Tonight I opened my last IPA of that first six pack and as I drink down the last few swigs of that divine goodness, I am so happy to think that all I have to do is drive down to my local Piggly Wiggly and grab another sixer to enjoy. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps we can add our stories as we go....

    About to have a Terrapin Rye Pale now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not crazy about brews but I love me some BBQ's-- does Rolling Rock count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trade you Oskar Blues for some Good People!

    ReplyDelete